Info

lørdag den 21. januar 2012

The Goldens

I know I'm late on the whole "Golden Globes-bandwagon", but there really was some beautiful looks on the red carpet that night... and a few not so beautiful (yes, I am very judgmental).


I really thought that Zooey Deschanel, Rachel Wood, Rooney Mara, Mila Kunis and reese Witherspoon had some of the best hair and makeup.



Sarah Michelle Gellar and Debra Messing look plain out scary to me. :/


Did you have a favorite look from the Goldens?

DANSK! Jeg ved godt at jeg sent ude når det gælder Golden Globes, men jeg synes virkelig der var mange flotte (og få knap så flotte) looks på den røde løber i år. Især Zooey Deschanel, Rachel Wood, Rooney Mara, Mila Kunis og reese Witherspoon havde noget af det flotteste hår og besdte makeup. Sarah Michelle Gellar og Debra Messing not so much.

Har du et favorit look fra Golden Globes?

Follow me on Bloglovin  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar